cheat summon Exosuit_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Dinos/Exosuit/Exosuit_Character_BP.Exosuit_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Exo-Mek (Final Battle)
cheat summon Exosuit_Character_BP_FinalFight_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/FinalBattleAlt/Dinos/Exosuit_Character_BP_FinalFight.Exosuit_Character_BP_FinalFight'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Mek (Gauntlet2)
cheat summon Mek_Character_BP_STA_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/Gauntlet2/STA/Dinos/Mek_Character_BP_STA.Mek_Character_BP_STA'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Malfunctioned Mek Knight
cheat summon Mek_Character_BP_LifeSupport_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/LifeSupport/Dinos/Mek_Character_BP_LifeSupport.Mek_Character_BP_LifeSupport'" 500 0 0 35
|That there's a Federation exo-mek, a kind of utility work suit for the crew to pilot inside and outside this starship.
Good for repairs, heavy lifting, EVAs -- plus they could take a beating!
I can see how these could really come in handy, especially given how fragile you humans are.
The Exo-Mek is crafted at the following:
- Tek replicator
- Exo-Mek (Due to its ability to craft items similar to the Tek replicator
Crafting it yields Unassembled Exo-Mek.
Color Scheme and Regions
Exo-Mek will always spawn with its neutral color in its region, but can be colored.
The Exo-Mek always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Exo-Mek's colors.
Base Stats and Growth
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the tamed creature at 100% Movement Speed, i.e. without a possible taming bonus.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature once tamed including a possible taming bonus and no imprinting bonus.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding stats with an external tool.
The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
This section describes how to fight against the Exo-Mek
While Exo-Meks are only found as survivor's deployment and not in the wild, they do not pose any form of threat so long as they are not piloted.
Due to the Exo-Mek's high jump height, the survivor can trick the pilot into jumping far enough away to give the survivor time to hide. also, because they cannot attack when not in combat mode, you could potentially get a head start if you engage it while it is doing something else.
The Exo-Mek comes with four different modes of function (with the fifth one only exclusive to missions):
The Exo-Mek enters a barehanded battle stance. It is capable of doing straight punches, as well as a hammer-fisted ground pound. While boasting less attack power than its predecessor, it is still a reliable vehicle for close-quarters combat.
With this mode activated, the Exo-Mek extends its right hand outwards, which allows it to absorb tribe-owned/survivor-owned structures, storing it into its virtual storage module. Excellent for building without fear of making mistakes, making modifications to an existing base, and even transferring base components during a move to a different location.
The Exo-Mek squats in a carry position, capable of lifting various structures and placing them down elsewhere (akin to the initial construction of a structure). It should be worth noting, however, that items which need to be placed on foundations still abide by that rule, even when carried by the Mek. Perfect mode for moving storage units (such as vaults or fridges) someplace more spacious and accessible, as whatever storage structure it picks up will not destroy or drop any of the items kept within. It is also unable to pick up foundations.
- With one of the highest weight stats among creatures and vehicles, Exo-Meks can quickly transport heavy loads of resources in any storage unit (a vault is ideal) or be able to hold onto a storage unit indefinitely if it has Element. If combined with a defense force to defend all of them, players can amass resources equivalent in what they could have done in years in mere hours.
- Pressing C will place the currently carried item in the Exo-Mek's inventory (subject to having the necessary repair requirements within its inventory, if needed).
A unique feature this vehicle boasts, the Exo-Mek can activate a bird’s-eye-view of the surrounding area, highlight nearby tames and issue orders for them to move to a location or attack a specific unit. A vital function for when traditional whistling proves time-consuming, counterintuitive or inconvenient. This can especially work well during Titan battles.
Besides all of the modes mentioned above, the Exo-Mek is capable of crafting Tek items within it, similar to a Tek Replicator.
Exit RTS mode with the middle mouse button. Binding over this key seems to disable it from ever working again until restoring default settings.
This mode is only exclusive to the Exo-Mek in this mission, with HLN-A temporarily attaching herself to the top outer hull of the Exo-Mek. It functions similar to Combat Mode albeit with its additional ability to fire a hyperbeam, but with a temporary energy bar and an infinite, indestructible health only omitting damage to its energy bar instead.
Egg Thief: The Exo-Mek is very useful for obtaining eggs be it from Genesis 1 volcano, to rock drake eggs. It's ability to travel in hostile environments without drawing aggro from the natives is very useful, if you are in Aberration bring along a light pet to protect against nameless. Also note that the Exo-Mek is protected against Genesis 1 volcanic eruptions akin to a magmasaur's saddle. Generally pilot the Mek to the desired egg, use first person up close to tell if the egg is one you desire, hop out, grab the egg, and quickly board the Mek. By the time the parent dino has aggroed, you are now long gone as you have access to super jump as well as being highly mobile, which is of great use to get out of the native dinos' aggression range.
Taming Aid: Getting to a location where a desired tame is quite useful with the Exo-Mek as no hostile dino in the game will aggro onto you. However please be aware not to get to close to a dino, for example a giga, if it is aggroed onto another dino, as even though the dino does not pay you any attention, it will still damage your exo-mek when it bites down on its target if you are too close. However if you approach a dino that is not aggroed onto anything you can simply build a trap around the dino or even set up a tame pen in close proximity to the preferred dino before hopping out of your suit to tranq it.
Ocean Explorer: Similar to the Enforcer the Exo-Mek can run at full sprint underwater. It can also pseudo swim by jumping. Along with the fact it does not aggro anything in the ocean at all, you can easily explore ocean biomes with ease, and even go out sea drop looting.
Radiation immunity: The Exo-Mek does not suffer damage in Aberration or Valguero's red zone allowing you to use it to explore radiated areas and potentially setting up bases in them without paying attention to the native dinos.
- When first revealed in Community Crunch 263, it was originally referred to as the "Exo-Suit". It was changed to "Exo-Mek" a few hours later.
- It has a similar design to many mech suits in other media such as:
- the AMP from the movie Avatar,
- the Prawn Suit from Subnautica,
- a Titan from Titanfall
- With the Exo-mek suit having the laser attachment in the Terminus mission, the Exo-mek variant is similar to the Ion titan of Titanfall 2, which can fire a high energy laser as its ultimate that can deal heavy damage.
- the Cyclops mech of the Halo series
- the APU from the Matrix film series.
- It has a similar design to many mech suits in other media such as:
- Some of Exo-Mek can be seen in Genesis: Part 2 Trailer. Whether if there was anyone piloting the Exo-Mek or not is unknown due to the obscurity of the Exo-Mek pilot windows.
- The Exo-Mek has the ability to pick up storage structures with the items still inside and successfully relocate them.
- When picking up structures with the Exo-Mek that are able to be powered on such as a Tek forcefield or a Tek replicator, the item will turn off.
- When picking up and placing Tek-powered structures, the last item placed by the Exo-Mek will be unpowered, even if in range of a Tek Generator. Placing a second item will cause the previous item to regain power. To fix the last placed item, use the Storage mode to collect it and re-place it.
- Unlike Mek which self-destruct if left to "starve" without Element, Exo-Mek becomes permanently inactive whilst out of Element, and never dies off by that way.
- It is however still subjected to creature decay timer if left unchecked for a lengthy period of time.
- Currently, the Exo-Mek does not aggro Corrupted creatures, allowing you to safely explore the wasteland of Extinction if you possess one.
- No tools are able to used while piloting the Exo-Mek including navigation tools such as the GPS and map.
- Summoners still aggro on the Exo-Mek, as do the creatures it spawns. Rockwell's tentacles in the same area also aggro, but do not seem to do any damage, although occasionally you will get the slow debuff, but it is not consistent.
- Though the Exo-Mek and its rider may be immune to environmental hazards, it will not extend the same veil of safety to any shoulder mounted tames, such as the liquid element in Aberration or lava pools in Genesis: Part 1’s Volcano region.
|Exo-Mek is added to the game
|Prevented the Exo-Mek from filling turrets that have recently fired