|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox, PlayStation, Epic Games.|
cheat summon Fenrir_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Fjordur/Dinos/Fenrir/Fenrir_Character_BP.Fenrir_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
The Fenrir is a creature in ARK: Survival Evolved's Fjordur DLC.
Fenrir do not appear in the wild and only appear in 2 instances, the first is the Hati and Sköll boss battle where Hati can summon Fenrirs to aid them in the fight and the other being the Fenrisúlfr boss battle and as such are inherently hostile in nature when "wild".
Color Scheme and Regions
This section displays the Fenrir's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Fenrir. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Fenrir will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Fenrir's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Fenrir's "under" magenta.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase||Taming Bonus|
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature tamed and non-imprinted.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding stats with an external tool.
The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
All Fenrirs have natural armor, the Frozen Fur, taking the place of a saddle. It is capped at 80 armor points.
Direwolf Synergy: Direwolves get glowing eyes when near an allied Fenrir and receive 12.5% less damage while dealing 25% more.
Unlike other known creatures, Fenrir doesn't exist in the wild, nor do they appear to be tamable (and breedable) by any method. However, they are obtainable in the form of a Cryopod by defeating its boss equivalent, the Fenrisúlfr.
Only the survivor who initiated the boss fight receives the Cryopod, but there has been a few reports of multiple people getting them, albeit rarely.
While the table below shows which stat gets how many points, in reality, the points are shuffled randomly. Movement Speed will always be 0, reducing the risk of wasted points. These values are also further multiplied by the difficulty setting (with a maximum value of 1), rounded down, and have one subtracted from them.
- Frost Barrier: Fenrir's Frigid Armor activation freezes nearby dino not immune to freezing. Moreover, the armor value of Frozen Fur will temporarily increase, granting more protection while its active, and acts as a damage reflection to attacks towards it.
- Deus Ex Machina: Fenrir boost nearby Direwolf's pack effect, receiving 12.5% less damage while dealing 25% more.
- Mobile Icebox: Fenrir can store perishable items in its inventory with the Spoil timer equivalent of Refrigerator, regardless whether or not Frigid Armor is active.
- Moreover, it can store items that can't normally be stored at Refrigerator at remarkable long spoil timer, like Wyvern Milk and Nameless Venom.
- Adding Preserving Salt in its inventory doubles the spoil timer for any perishables in it.
For information pertaining specifically to the real-world Fenrir, see the relevant Wikipedia article.
- The Fenrir is based on the creature of the same name from Norse Mythology that is the son of Loki and Brother of Jörmungandr and Hela and is destined to kill Odin during Ragnarok.
- Fenrir is the only truly new creature originating from a mod to not have a Dossier.
- Fenrir is one of two creature that persisted from the original modded map, albeit with heavily restricted way of obtaining it, the other being Crystal Wyvern.
- There is a glitch whereby the reward appears as an Empty Cryopod instead of this creature in a pod if the survivor had logged off for any reason and logged back on still intact within the arena.
- Fenrir's cannot be cloned.
- Platform exclusives
- Unavailable on Mobile
- Unavailable on Switch
- Requires dv value verification
- Creatures released in v346
- Creatures released in 2022
- Creatures released in v948
- Creatures released in v704
- Untameable creatures
- Rideable creatures
- Unbreedable creatures
- Creatures that can be ridden without saddles
- Creatures that can be ridden while wielding weapons
1 Obtained by defeating the Fenrisúlfr boss instead.