- Used to raise baby Rock Drake and Imprint upon them, also restoring 400 hunger points upon consumption. It should be noted that Nameless Venom is the only food a Rock Drake will take before the adult stage. Baby, juvenile, and adolescent Rock Drake will NOT eat raw or cooked meat.
- Adult Rock Drake can be force fed to replenish 100 Health, almost similarly to Medical Brew for survivors.
- Used as a natural (and only) antidote against Lamprey Poison. Only take it when you are afflicted by the said disease; drinking it will cause you to lose 50 Health over time.
- Used as tribute for summoning Rockwell at Beta or Alpha Difficulty. Due to its spoil time, it is highly advised to only gather them when its time to fight the boss.
- It can be used as a cure for swamp fever
On Aberration, Nameless Venom is gathered through killing off Nameless. Be advised of the potential danger they possess, especially when leaving the alpha-affected nameless alive for too long may cause a Subterranean Reaper King to emerge.
On Fjordur, the venom can be found as a harvestable resource in Beiygjaheimr.
|Spoiling Time in Scorched Earth
|Player Inventory (with Preserving Salt *)
|Tamed Dino (with Preserving Salt *)
|Preserving Bin (with Preserving Salt *)
*Keep in mind that a full stack of preserving salts will spoil in 2 hours for all of these containers and must be restocked periodically in order to maximize the spoil time.
For more information, see Spoilage.
- Ensure you have at least a few of Nameless Venom in hand before attempting to raise Rock Drake, as their drop rate are low.
- Compared to Wyvern Milk, Nameless Venom restores less hunger. They are however, similar in certain fashion:
- Both are a required specific food for their baby/Juvenile/Adolescent counterpart.
- Both can not be stored in a Refrigerator.
- It is currently the only tribute item to be transferable to other server through inventory transfer, but pay attention to its spoil timer when transferring so that it does not spoil before the character is transferred.
- Placing the item inside Fenrir changes the spoil timer to 2 days and 2 hours, doubled with the presence of Preserving Salt