Plant Species X Seed
cheat giveitemnum 386 1 0 0
cheat gfi Seed_DefensePlant 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant'" 1 0 0
Variant Fast growth seed
cheat gfi Seed_DefensePlant_SpeedHack 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant_SpeedHack.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant_SpeedHack'" 1 0 0
The Plant Species X Seed is a seed dropped after killing a Plant Species X and can also be found in red bushes at the top of mountains as a rare drop. It can now also be found in abundance in swamps.
- 1 min* Seeded
- ~7 Days* Seedling -> Midling
- ~5 Days* Midling -> Growthling
- ~1-2 Days* Growthling -> Fruitling
* times are in-game
Check the Plant Species X page to known where finding these seeds.
- There are two variations of the seed, the first being the one obtained via normal methods, the second requiring admin commands (with the ID 387). If the second variation of the seed is planted in a crop plot, it will reach full growth in about 30 seconds.
- This seed is also used for taming Procoptodon.
- The seed can't be planted in Large Crop Plot placed on platform saddles (since 242.0). Private servers can re-enable platform turrets (including Plant Species X) via server configuration settings ("?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true"). It can be grown on rafts.