This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Berries are consumables that can be gathered from various bushes and other foliage. All berries can be used for taming and all berries will restore the players Food and Water with the exception of Narcoberries which will not restore water and Stimberries which will drain water.
- Narcoberry - increases Torpor, does not restore Water
- Stimberry - decreases Torpor, dehydrates the player, decreases tamed creatures' food
- Cianberry - available only in ARK: Survival Ascended.
- Magenberry - available only in ARK: Survival Ascended.
- Verdberry - available only in ARK: Survival Ascended.
|Berry||Units of food added||Units of water added|
|Berry||Units of food added|
|Creature / Tool||Gain per action|
Though some dinos gather Berries more efficiently than others, the main thing about Berry collecting dinos is their ability to instanty harvest plants. This alone makes dinos like the Ankylosaurus a decent berry tame. Especially the Parasaur is quite a fast mount, which can be handy for Berry collecting.
- Berries can be found in white, green and blue Supply Crates.
- Berries are gathered primarily from bushes on the ground and bamboo.
- Using Berry seeds, Berries can be grown in crop plots, which can give you up to 300 berries per harvest.
- Berries can be gathered faster using an animal such as a Bronto, Trike, Ankylo, or Stego.
- If berries are listed as preferred food for a creature, then this excludes both Narcoberries and Stimberries due to their special characteristics.
- Since v246 (and the release of the DLC Scorched Earth) Berries only restore 0.2 water (except Narcoberries and Stimberries).
- If you are in dire need of sustenance, place the berries onto a quickbar slot, open your inventory, and hold down the number assigned to the berry. You will speed through the berries and can quickly eat them in bulk. To eat even faster, you can assign berries to multiple slots and hold down the respective numbers at the same time. (This works for other foods, also, but is not as useful, due to the amount of food/water that they already give.)