At level 96, Bio Toxin can be used to craft Shocking Tranquilizer Dart, which are twice as potent as regular Tranquilizer Darts.
It can also be force fed to unconscious creatures instead of Narcoberries/Narcotics. It applies 80 torpor over 16 seconds, making them significantly more effective per item for any situation, except for its quicker spoil time.
Can also be used to passively tame Electrophorus.
|Creature / Tool
|Gain per action
There are no naturally-spawning resources for Bio Toxin on Scorched Earth. Because it is perishable (along with Shocking Tranquilizer Darts), it cannot be imported on official servers, restricting you to the less-effective Tranquilizer Dart.
Bio Toxin can be harvested as normal from Cnidaria in Ragnarok's surrounding ocean. However because Cnidaria do not float at or near the surface in Ragnarok, tactics using flyers and rafts are less useful.
There are no naturally-spawning resources for Bio Toxin on Extinction, and cannot be made by a Gacha.
Genesis: Part 1
Bio Toxin can be obtained from Cnidaria in the Ocean biome.
- If eaten by a player, damages health in addition to the narcotic effect.
- Can be harvested with Beelzebufo in small amounts for early game usage.
- Can be harvested effectively with a Spinosaurus.
- Can be harvested effectively with a Basilosaurus, because of the immunity on shocks/stun.
- Can be harvested most effectively with a Tusoteuthis, because of the tentacle strike area of effect and minimal effect of shocks.
- Can be harvested from Cnidaria by using a safe raft and shooting them from a distance.
- Can be harvested with an Iguanodon in its attack stance from the Spore-inducing Mushrooms on the Aberration map.
- There are no naturally-spawning resources for bio toxin on Scorched Earth.
- Another great way to collect this is to lure them as close to the waters surface as possible and use a Pelagornis or other flying mount to kill and eat them without touching the waters surface. Other mounts are risky for fear of being knocked off, where as Pelagornis can be used as a makeshift raft and pulled out of the Cnidaria by making it follow you if you accidentally get too close.
- If the Cnidaria are near shore you can aggro them, then swim back to shore and kill them with a pike or spear.
- Cnidaria can be killed with a pike from a raft when lured to the surface, and be harvested with a Chainsaw for extra efficiency if close enough.