This page may contain spoilers related to the background-story of ARK: Survival Evolved.
If you want to experience the story ingame, you probably shouldn't continue reading on this page.
cheat summon RockwellNode_Character_BP_FinalFight_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game//Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/FinalBattleAlt/Dinos/RockwellNode_Character_BP_FinalFight.RockwellNode_Character_BP_FinalFight'" 500 0 0 35
"Must've struck a nerve to get him to stick his hand up a meat puppet to swat at you himself." -HLN-A
"Oh, you're one to talk... How long has your latest puppet here even been thawed out?" -Rockwell Prime
"Hahaha... your weapons are pitiful against ME. You are nothing but an ant, trying to bite at the toes of a GOD." -Rockwell Prime
After being exposed the node will remain stationary until a target comes in range where upon it will strike down the enemy.
It looks like a praying mantis human hybrid.
Awkwardly it has the head of a Future Predator from the European show primeval .
other features include guts on the outside and chords attaching it to the wall
Color Scheme and Regions
This creature has no paint or color region they will spawn with the same color always.
The Rockwell Node's information is currently unknown, because it was recently released.
If you want to help with this section, you can add the color region descriptions by clicking "Edit Source" at the top of the page. See Template:PaintRegions for documentation on how to use this template.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase||Taming Bonus|
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature tamed and non-imprinted.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
This section describes how to fight against the Rockwell Node.
- Like Rockwell prime the nodes are based of a scraped concept art for the original Rockwell boss on Aberration
- You can collect it's dermis but it will display a Corrupted Avatar with stretched out shoulders.
|329.5 Genesis: Part 2 Extension Pack release||Rockwell Node is added to the game|