Color Scheme and Regions
The Steinbjörn always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Steinbjörn's colors.
- Player Level 50
- 30 × Runestone
Tribute Spawn Commands
Use this command to give yourself all the items needed for tribute:
cheat gfi Runestone 30 0 0
Worldboss Terminal Location
Use this command to teleport yourself to the Worldboss terminal:
SetPlayerPos -168539 213982 -152619
The terminal is inside an empty cave.
|Cave X||Cave Y|
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase|
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature tamed and non-imprinted.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
This section describes how to fight against Steinbjörn.
Steinbjörn might just be the hardest of the 3 World Bosses introduced in Fjordur with its devastating attacks, high health, Small Arena Entrance and the bitter cold of Jotunheim chipping away at the players health, be prepared when you go to face Steinbjörn.
Utilizing high level gear such as Fur armor will be great to give armor and help protect against the cold of Jotunheim, it's also important to be wary of its devastating attacks.
- Dire Bears will be very useful within this Boss Battle, they can more easily fit into the Arena, they are fairly strong and provide Insulation to help keep the player warm.
- While not useful in the fight itself having a Otter will be immensely helpful thanks to the Insulation they give to help survive the cold weather.
- Shadowmane are useful thanks to the natural armor, great stats and being capable of fitting into the arena more easily.
- Yutyrannus as always make great additions to boss battles as it can boost your tames while staving off interlopers.
- Alternatively due to being a World Boss the Carcharodontosaurus can be a powerful alternative to the Yutyrannus for its stronger stats, frenzy and knockback tail attack.
- if your willing to micromanage their food having a Daeodon will help to heal your tames.
- While they will need Cryopods Rex Rushing can still be an effective tactic.
- Gigas and Rock Elemental bypass it's damage reduction .
Steinbjörn is a devastating opponent, its variety of hard hitting attacks, minions, and Jotunheim's freezing cold temperatures all factor against you
Steinbjörn has a hard hitting moveset with strong physical attacks and a frost storm ability which causes rocks and icicles to fly around it damaging anything nearby and once it ends will target the player or their tames with the remaining debris
Steinbjörn isn't the only enemy you'll fight however as it will spawn in Rubble Bears, Bear like creatures made of stone which will help Steinbjörn during the fight.
Finally the Environment is also against the player as you will need to ensure you stay warm to not freeze to death and the Arena Entrance is small making bringing larger creatures challenging.
Steinbjörn is a very intimidating enemy, however it's not without its weaknesses, it's the slowest of the Fjordur World Bosses and as such can be avoided if needed.
Also, just like the other Fjordur World Bosses Steinbjörn doesn't have difficulty variations.
Currently, when using the taxidermy tool on the boss and mounting on a taxidermy stand, skin will resemble a normal Dire Bear.
|346.14||Added Element reward to mini-bosses on Fjordur.|