Much like their weaker counterpart, Alpha Basilisks are aggressive and will chase their prey to no end.
Alpha Basilisks resemble normal Basilisks, except that they glow red, are much larger, and are covered with a glowing red-orange cloud.
Color Scheme and Regions
The Alpha Basilisk always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Alpha Basilisk's colors.
Base Stats and Growth
|55 / 120
|+2.75 / +6
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the tamed creature at 100% Movement Speed, i.e. without a possible taming bonus.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature once tamed including a possible taming bonus and no imprinting bonus.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
If you find this creature in the wild, do not go near it. If you meet this creature it is best to have many heavy armored tames, and let them tank while you and your team unload upon it until death.
Use long-range weapons and creatures with large amounts of health to distract it. If you attempt to find a high place to shoot it from, odds are it will find its way up the surface or fire its poisonous projectiles at you.
Alpha Basilisks have a poison attack and are incredibly fast.
Using a small team, Alpha Basilisks are relatively easy to kill.
Unlike normal Basilisks, Alpha Basilisks do not deal torpor damage.
- Alpha Basilisk is the fastest land creature in the game, faster than Gallimimus or even other alpha.
- Since the release of Extinction this title is taken by the Managarmr.