Golden Striped Megalodon
cheat summon Ocean_Megalodon_Character_BP_Retrieve_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Dinos/MissionVariants/Retrieve/Ocean/Ocean_Megalodon_Character_BP_Retrieve.Ocean_Megalodon_Character_BP_Retrieve'" 500 0 0 35
It waits until you go in the water to attack just like the normal Megalodon.
It is a golden-gray shark. It has golden striped teeth.
Color Scheme and Regions
This section displays the Golden Striped Megalodon's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Golden Striped Megalodon. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Golden Striped Megalodon will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Golden Striped Megalodon's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Golden Striped Megalodon's "unknown" magenta.
Base Stats and Growth
|Attribute||Base Value||Level Increase||Taming Bonus|
- For a comparison of the stats of all creatures, see Base Creature Statistics.
- For an explanation of exactly how the levelup calculation works, see Creature Stats Calculation.
- 1These are the base speeds of the tamed creature at 100% Movement Speed, i.e. without a possible taming bonus.
- 2These are the speeds of the creature once tamed including a possible taming bonus and no imprinting bonus.
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds.
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding stats with an external tool.
The stat-calculator does not work in the mobile-view, see here for alternatives: Apps
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
This section describes how to fight against the Golden Striped Megalodon.