cheat gfi TekReplicator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
The Tek Replicator is an end-game crafting station used to craft Tek Tier items. It also has the available engrams of the smithy and fabricator. It can be used to craft normal Engrams 12 times faster than usual. The Replicator has 600 item slots. It can be used to craft blueprints that were previously uncraftable with a Smithy, Castoroides or Argentavis.
The Replicator is crafted at the following:
In Single Player mode, the Tek Replicator can not be crafted in Supply Crates.
The Tek Replicator requires 1 Element to run for 10 minutes (some tests done on official PvE server with stopwatch demonstrate exactly 9 minutes of operation on 1 Element). During the time it is active, it will glow and spin, over time consuming all its stored Element until it runs out or is deactivated, which is when its animation will stop and you can no longer use it for crafting until it is given more Element.
- The Tek Replicator is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 4x4x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- You are unable to access the inventory of a Tek Replicator without having unlocked the Tekgram for it.
- Unlike most tek structures, the decay time is only about 16 days.
- Tek Replicator Tekgrams obtained from Orbital Supply Drops cannot be crafted at Terminals or Supply Crates (May be a bug).
- Unlike the Chemistry Bench the Tek Replicator does not have a higher resource efficiency than the Fabricator or Smithy. It operates just like them.
- Previously at the release of Genesis DLC, Tek Replicators were obtainable as guaranteed drop by opening Tier 2 or 3 Lootcrates traded via HLN-A's Hexagon Store. This has since been removed and in return,
- This has caused all Replicators not to return anything when demolished or broken down.
- Although the tooltip says that the Tek Replicator can be crafted at the Fabricator, currently it is not possible to do so.
- None of the Gamma versions of the Island Guardians drop enough Element to craft the Replicator, meaning you'll have to beat them more than once or their stronger versions if you want to make the Replicator and craft Tek Tier items.
- The Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Tek Replicator:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Replicator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.