cheat giveitemnum 39 1 0 0
cheat gfi campfire 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Campfire.PrimalItemStructure_Campfire'" 1 0 0
The Campfire is a structure in ARK: Survival Evolved used to cook meat. It also heats the player, and lights up a small area when lit.
The Campfire can be lit by placing a fuel source such as Thatch, Wood, or Sparkpowder into its inventory and activated by pressing and holding the 'Use' button (E, , ), which will open the radial menu, where the player can choose to open its inventory, light it, or destroy it.
The campfire offers up to a maximum of +100 hypothermal insulation and -50 hyperthermal insulation. This effect is reduced by distance from the campfire. (Note that due to the size of the campfire, it is difficult to receive the maximum bonuses to insulation unless one is standing inside the fire.) Placing a wall that touches or intersects with a campfire will cancel the warming effect on a player.
When used right, the campfire can be used to kill even large high level creatures like Managarmrs, but using campfire as a weapon is not advised. It is only useful when a creature is trapped in a small pile of structures where it can't move much; in this case the camp fire deals high damage.
The Campfire can be used to create the following items:
|× 3||× 8||× 2||× 1|
|× 20||× 54||× 14||× 7|
|× 40||× 107||× 27||× 14|
- A good trick early on is to store any excess Wood or Thatch in the campfire, so you are not encumbered by it. Be careful not to leave the campfire burning when you do this; it will burn up all the fuel inside it.
- Can cook multiple different meat types in a single burn cycle.
- A fireplace can be placed underwater, but it is possible to turn it on.
- If a lit fire goes underwater(by use of platform saddle) it will soon burn out.
- The Campfire is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
Painting and Color Regions
The Campfire is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.