cheat summon Ant_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ant/Ant_Character_BP.Ant_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
cheat summon FlyingAnt_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ant/FlyingAnt_Character_BP.FlyingAnt_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Titanomyrma Drone (Gauntlet2)
cheat summon Ant_Character_BP_STA_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/Gauntlet2/STA/Dinos/Ant_Character_BP_STA.Ant_Character_BP_STA'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Titanomyrma Soldier (Gauntlet2)
cheat summon FlyingAnt_Character_BP_STA_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis2/Missions/ModularMission/Gauntlet2/STA/Dinos/FlyingAnt_Character_BP_STA.FlyingAnt_Character_BP_STA'" 500 0 0 35
ティタノミルマ（Ty-tan-o-mur-mah）は、巨大なアリで、2015年7月18日にゲームに追加されたARK: Survival Evolvedの生物の一種です。
Titanomyrmas are very aggressive, and as the Dossier states, come in two varieties: Soldiers, with wings, and Drones that scuttle about the ground. Despite being much larger than you would expect of an ant, they're still quite small (about the size of a Dodo, but shorter), and their tendency to spawn in areas with grass makes them difficult to locate before they attack.
They generally spawn in groups of 5-7 with 2-3 Soldiers and the rest as Drones. Their biggest threat is their ability to attack by surprise, swarming an unsuspecting victim. But any survivor that sees them coming could fend off a large amount of them with a Spear (provided it doesn't break) or a Pike, as they have very little health, often going down in one hit, even when level 50-60.
The ants are also a great source of Chitin for survivors not well-equipped enough, or not brave enough, to go after Pulmonoscorpius.
Titanomyrma come in two variants: Soldiers and drones. The former bear a resemblance to wasps or hornets, complete with aggressive buzzing. The latter resemble more typical ants. They are quite large, even for their genus, but still vastly dwarfed by the rest of the ARK's wildlife.
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>と入力することにより、ティタノミルマの領域を変更できます。たとえば、
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6はティタノミルマの"head and thorax"がmagenta色になります。
Cementing Paste is only obtainable with a Beelzebufo
This section describes how to fight against the Titanomyrma.
Titanomyrma almost always attack in swarms. Generally speaking, it will be the soldiers that you encounter first, as they fly faster than the drones can crawl. The sound of buzzing insect wings will warn you of their approach.
Soldiers will fly around your head biting you while drones will head straight for your feet. Stabbing into the air with a spear/pike can dispatch the soldiers, while backpedalling while stabbing at the ground can dispatch the drones. Most players will be able to out-walk the drones unless encumbered, so the real danger with Titanomyrma is the quickness of the flying soldiers and their attacking numbers. Additionally, any Dino with an attack that has a large area of effect (such as a Triceratops) can take out multiple Titanomyra at a time very easily. If all else fails, Titanomyrma will not follow a player in the water, so take a swim if you need to escape/fight back. Beelzebufo will just crush them with not only AoE attacks but also insane multipliers against them, bonus it gives Cementing Paste.
The Spear and Pike are both effective due to their reasonable range. Be careful using a Spear though, as it can potentially break while fending off a swarm. Ranged weaponry is questionable when dealing with soldiers, as they fly too fast for accurate aiming, but drones are easily dispatched while backpedaling with a Bow.
The biggest threat of Titanomyrma is their bite. A bite from Titanomyrma will poison the player and cause their stamina to slowly decrease, preventing an escape, or increasing the possibility of falling unconscious due to stamina loss. Additionally, due to their speed and tendency to attack in swarms, it is difficult for players to avoid a bite (especially new players).
Titanomyrma have very little health. Even at high levels, it only takes a few spear hits to dispatch one. Titanomyrma also cannot swim, which makes the water a safe alternative to launch an attack. If you somehow manage to get a drone into the water, it will stay in place until it drowns.
- Resource Collection Source: Titanomyrma can not be tamed but like many other insects they can provide a good source of Chitin. If a Beelzebufo is used to kill it though, Cementing Paste can also be gathered in large quantities.
- Pestering: The Titanomyrma can be extremely difficult to get a large enough swarm to cause significant harm to an enemy. One spawning of ants can be used to pester enemy tames or survivors or be used as a distraction, especially thanks to their Stamina-draining attacks. though this tactic is quite circumstantial.
- As of patch 188.0, Titanomyrma will not follow the player into the water.
- The Dino Dossier was revealed on 06/29/2015 on Steam 
- In the dossier Helena mentions that the Titanomyrma Drones and Titanomyrma Soldiers are controlled by a queen. However the queen is not an actual creature in game. Helena also mentions that the Titanomyrma Drones harvest for the colony and Titanomyrma Soldiers defend the colony. While small groups have been seen and found a full size colony has yet to found.
- It is likely that the Titanomyrma was initially intended to spawn from a central nest or in much greater numbers, as is shown in the drawing of the dossier showing them eating a Raptor alive and the text.
- In the Primal Survival trailer there was gameplay of Titanomyrma Drones going through what appeared to be tunnels further proving they were originally intended to have hives.
- Its highly unlikely we will ever see the hives or the Titanomyrma Queen from the actual ark devs however its not impossible as in the recent Crystal Isles map there was a enormous Giant Bee nest so it's not impossible to see a enormous ant hive based cave and possibly the Titanomyrma Queen in the future.
- The dossier states that Titanomyrma is the size of a dog, but in reality, they were much smaller, with the males reaching 3 cm long, the queens reaching 6 cm, and the female workers' maximum size in between that of the males and the queen; wingspans reached up to 15 cm. This is still incredibly huge for an ant, as the largest ants of today, like the Driver Ant and Giant Amazonian Ant, can only get up to around 5 cm at maximum. With slightly more bulky bodies than these giant modern ants, the Titanomyrma was the largest ant to ever live, comparable to the size of a small hummingbird.
- Driver Ants are one of the Titanomyrma's closest living relatives, with both sharing "huge" sizes, for ants at least.
- The dossier states that it cannot be tamed due to its hive mentality, despite the Giant Bee is tamable and also has a hive mentality.
- The attacks of the Titanonmyrma not only do high damage for their size, but also inflict the Poisoned affect, which drains Stamina.
- Titanomyrma parvagigan means "Large ant that is small among giants".
- Contrary to the dossier, Titanomyrma of both castes will attack players without provocation.
- Interestingly enough, the quick info box on the dossier states that it is a carnivore, but the main text states it is a herbivore.
- When the dossier for the Titanomyrma was initially released, it was stated to be a herbivore, perhaps originally designed to contrast the Meganeura. Another change was that they were described as reactive, only becoming aggressive if approached too closely. Both of these were quietly changed with no explanation from the devs, perhaps due to the lack of coding for a nest for with which the drones could come and go from.
- It is also important to note that the diet of these ancient ants are unknown, though they likely either sought after fresh foliage, like that of leaf-cutter ants which than feed their gathered food to a fungus in which they farm for consumption, or they actively raided and hunted dead or living prey. Either interpretations of a carnivorous or herbivorous diet are both likely.
- The Titanomyrma is one of four creatures currently able to be harvested by Beelzebufo for Cementing Paste, the others being Jug Bug, Glowbug, and the Meganeura.
- Strangely, the dossier describes the drones as smaller but faster, land bound units whereas the soldiers are described as larger but slower, winged units. These attributes are not quite accurate to the game, as the drones are in fact much slower than the winged soldiers.
- Fossils of Titanomyrma, which have been found in North America and Europe, show that they probably did not posses stingers and may have instead relied only on their strong jaws and formic acid.
- In real life male ants sacrifice themselves to mate with the queen, after the male mates with the queen a few times they die because the male ants internal insides exploded.
|187.0||Titanomyrma is added to the game.|
|187.2||Titanomyrma attack damage reduced by 25% and Health reduced 35% for Soldier and 40% for Drone.|
|188.0||Titanomyrma will no longer follow the survivor into water anymore.|
|188.1||Reduced Titanomyrma aggro radius by 30%.|
|189.0||Fixed a bug that was making the flying Titanomyrma very difficult to hit.|
|218.5||Dead Titanomyrma won't animate if one enters the area after it was killed anymore.|
|235.9||Fixed issue with Titanomyrma flickering in and out.|
|289.100||Mesh memory optimization for Titanomyrma, both crawling and flying versions.|