cheat summon EndBoss_Character_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndBoss_Character.EndBoss_Character'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Overseer (Gamma)
cheat summon EndBoss_Character_Easy_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndBoss_Character_Easy.EndBoss_Character_Easy'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Overseer (Beta)
cheat summon EndBoss_Character_Medium_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndBoss_Character_Medium.EndBoss_Character_Medium'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Overseer (Alpha)
cheat summon EndBoss_Character_Hard_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndBoss_Character_Hard.EndBoss_Character_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Broodmother Guardian
cheat summon EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossSpider/EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP.EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Broodmother Guardian (Gamma)
cheat summon EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Easy_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossSpider/EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Easy.EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Easy'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Broodmother Guardian (Beta)
cheat summon EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Medium_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossSpider/EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Medium.EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Medium'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Broodmother Guardian (Alpha)
cheat summon EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Hard_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossSpider/EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.EndBossSpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Dragon Guardian
cheat summon EndBossDragon_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossDragon/EndBossDragon_Character_BP.EndBossDragon_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Dragon Guardian (Gamma)
cheat summon EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Easy_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossDragon/EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Easy.EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Easy'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Dragon Guardian (Beta)
cheat summon EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Medium_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossDragon/EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Medium.EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Medium'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Dragon Guardian (Alpha)
cheat summon EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Hard_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossDragon/EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Hard.EndBossDragon_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Megapithecus Guardian
cheat summon EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossGorilla/EndBossGorilla_Character_BP.EndBossGorilla_Character_BP'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Megapithecus Guardian (Gamma)
cheat summon EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Easy_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossGorilla/EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Easy.EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Easy'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Megapithecus Guardian (Beta)
cheat summon EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Medium_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossGorilla/EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Medium.EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Medium'" 500 0 0 35
Variant Megapithecus Guardian (Alpha)
cheat summon EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Hard_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/EndGame/Dinos/Endboss/EndbossGorilla/EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Hard.EndBossGorilla_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35
監督者はARK: Survival EvolvedのThe Islandの最後のボスであり、 Attack Droneと Defense Unitの2種類のミニオンがいます。Overseer Arenaでのみ見つけることができ、Tek Caveをクリアして展望台にテレポートすることでアクセスできます。
It will change forms periodically to one of the three Guardians, the Megapithecus, the Broodmother or Dragon, so it is guaranteed to transform each time it loses 25% health.
It is reminiscent of the specimen implant, having the characteristic shape of a diamond. When transformed into one of the 3 Guardians and summoning Defense Units it takes the form of a mass of hexagonal prisms, and will shine the corresponding color of the difficulty (red for Alpha, blue for Beta, and green for Gamma).
It is the AI that oversees the experiments of an ARK Station and ultimately decides who may continue to ascend higher in the evolutionary chain and who will be terminated. It tends to all the life on its ARK until a signal calls it down to terraform Earth back to normal.
The following items are needed to open the Tek Cave entrance. These items are not consumed in the process:
|Gamma Broodmother Trophy||1|
|Gamma Megapithecus Trophy||1|
|Gamma Dragon Trophy||1|
|Beta Broodmother Trophy||1|
|Beta Megapithecus Trophy||1|
|Beta Dragon Trophy||1|
|Alpha Broodmother Trophy||1|
|Alpha Megapithecus Trophy||1|
|Alpha Dragon Trophy||1|
|Alpha Raptor Claw||1||1|
|Alpha Carnotaurus Arm||1||1|
|Alpha Tyrannosaur Tooth||1||1|
|Alpha Megalodon Fin||1|
|Alpha Mosasaur Tooth||1|
|Alpha Tusoteuthis Eye||1|
|Alpha Leedsichthys Blubber||1|
It is also worth noting that the greater difficulty trophies can be used to open the Tek Cave entrance at lower difficulties. (i.e. the Alpha Broodmother, Megapithecus and Dragon trophies can open the Tek Cave at gamma difficulty)
Uses these commands to give yourself all the items needed for tribute:
Does not drop anything
- Alpha Ascension Implant
- Tek ATV
Base Stats and Growth
You fight in what can be described as rounds, you will need to try to attack the Overseer while defending yourself (and your dinosaurs) from the Attack Drones and Defense Units, while you attack the Overseer it will change form into different Bosses while it loses health until it's destroyed.
The Overseer is one of the most formidable Bosses in ARK. The Player enters its Arena handicapped after being weakened by the journey through the Tek Cave. The Overseer has a total of four forms with separate health meters, and it constantly summons Defense Units and Attack Drones. The minions drop Element upon death which can be helpful to players using Tek during the Boss fight. Any Element collected during the fight will disintegrate afterwards when the player Ascends.
The Overseer's main form resembles a Specimen Implant. When it morphs into this form, it brings up an energy shield that lasts for a few seconds and blocks all damage. It also has an area-of-effect laser attack that is deployed in a bottom-to-top "orbital" fashion, making it very difficult to avoid. Lastly and most notably, the Overseer likes to employ a shock/stun-lock and dismounting ability.
The Overseer's other three forms are Tek-energy clones of the Island's three Guardians: Megapithecus, Dragon, and Broodmother Lysrix. Each of these forms displays characteristics and attacks of the original. For instance, the Megapithecus throws energy boulders while the Dragon breathes fire. The Overseer does not have every attack, however; every boss form is unable to spawn its corresponding minions, and the Dragon form cannot fly upwards.
Even a fully-imprinted, starting 150+ Rex will die quite quickly at second phase. One significant issue is trying to reach the platform to access the Overseer Arena within the Tek Caves due to the danger of the area, both navigation-wise and dinosaur-wise.
During the boss fight, make sure you have some players focus the droid-minions and have a plan for if someone gets knocked off. Communication will make the fight much more bearable.
If alone it's best to send almost all of your tames except 1 (preferably a Yutyrannus) to attack the Overseer while you mount the 1 you didn't send and proceed to use your mount to kill off incoming Attack Drone and Defense Unit to prevent being overwhelmed, So long as you watch carefully for the Overseers stun attacks, use the pillars as cover against the stun attacks and periodically courage roar your tames you should be in good shape. If using the Therizino strategy any meat you gathered from the tek cave could be used to heal your Yutyrannus when it's getting low on health and any Daeodon you brought giving you a unlimited heal effect so long as the Daeodons are alive since they're the only tames using meat other than the Yutyrannus. If doing this at the very least have 2 Daeodons so that they can heal each other, at least 1 Yutyrannus that you can use to buff your dinos and the rest would be Therizinos.
Equipment wise tek is a must for the fight especially since the Overseers minions drop element when they die, also at least have ascendant level saddles for your tames. Bring plenty of recipes especially Medical Brews and Sweet Vegetable Cakes. Players can hover above the overseer and rain their attacks with minimal damage being done to them. Watch out for the Attack Drones as they will always be above you.
- A Yutyrannus should definitely be brought into the Overseer boss battle due to their courage roar ability.
- Therizinosaurus could work just as well as Rex's if not possibly better due to the Overseers Dragon form, plus it'll save more room for the Daeodons if you decide to bring any.
- The Common strategy of Rex Rushing is almost always a good strategy for almost any boss due to their high health and damage, however, the Therizinos might be a better strategy in the long run for the Overseer fight because they would be better suited at taking on the Overseers Dragon form tanking the damage and take on the other forms almost just as well and also don't consume meat giving more to Daeodons or Yutyrannus if you bring any with you.
- If players are willing to put the effort into micromanaging their food the Daeodon can also be valuable due to their healing ability, just make sure they eat plenty of corpses from the Tek cave before heading into the arena to get full value out of them, using the Therizino strategy will lessen the need to micromanage.
Off map recommendations:
- Managarmrs, particularly at a high level are great for decimating minions with hit and run.
- Deinonychus, once again the levelled members can latch onto enemies to shred them with bleed.
- If you don't deal with the attack and defense drones, they will overwhelm you - don't just focus on the boss.
- Watch for the Overseers Stun attack especially if you're getting overwhelmed as suggested above since the stun will dismount you.
- Be mindful of the boss forms the Overseer shifts into.
- The biggest thing to worry about is the Overseers Dragon form due to it's instakill bite attack on players and the fire attack dealing more damage to carnivores.
- Humans are next to helpless when dismounted, so make sure to be mounted unless confident you won't be struck upon.
Because it transforms into different bosses, you can use the strategies you used on those bosses again for the boss that the Overseer becomes, albeit difficult.
The four large pillars you find in the arena can be used as a shield from the Overseer's dismounting stun lasers, since they cannot pass through terrain.
- The Overseer is unaffected by the Kill Command in the console when its shield is activated meaning if spawned in DestroyMyTarget must used forfeiting its rewards.
- The Overseer is one of the only bosses to not have a boss flag with the others being the Ice Titan, Forest Titan, and Desert Titan.
- However unlike them The Overseer also does not have a Trophy Head.
- While every Ark seems to have unique Guardians it appears that every Ark has a Overseer regardless.
- It also appears that Overseers (with the exception of Rockwell) have the ability to transform into element versions of their respective Arks 3 Guardians as shown on The Island and evidenced by a explorer note in Aberration by Diana talking about the original Overseer for Aberration.
- The Overseers are shown to be capable of changing and effecting things within their respective Arks such as the environment within the Arks themselves, the Overseer in Scorched Earth was shown effectively using various creatures to reset the balance such as Mantis and Wyverns as well as harsh conditions similarly to Aberration and Rockwell shaping Aberration to his liking.
- Any Dinos brought into the Overseer's arena will be teleported to the entrance of the Tek Cave, once the player has defeated the Overseer and ascended.
- This means any creatures that were stuck outside the Overseer's arena (Inside Tek Cave) will be left for dead, and won't be teleported once the Overseer is defeated.
- Strangely, the Overseer is said to be genderless. However, if you tame it (with cheat codes) there will be an option to neuter "it" for an unknown reason.
- When tamed (in the arena), the Overseer will spawn in its minions, but for some reason the Defense Unit and Attack Drone will attack the Overseer even if it's unclaimed.
- Diana Altaras labeled the Overseer as an "insane, shapeshifting whatever-it-was" in one of her Aberration explorer notes.
- The Overseer may be the Homo Deus of an ARK station, because the One Who Waits/Homo Deus Helena states that the Homo Deus started to act like robots once their minds crumbled and the Homo Deus' job was to oversee life on their respective ARKs. The only problem with this theory however, is that Homo Deus cannot stay in our reality for long periods of time before returning to their own, and the Overseers are, as far as we know, stuck in our reality on the ARKs.
- While it is possible to use Taxidermy Tool on it before it completely vanishes after its actual "death", the only appearance that can be seen in the Taxidermy Base is the particle itself used to move itself far away into another form rather than its actual form.
- If you look outside of the arena, you can see ARKs floating in space, including Aberration.
- The Overseer is responsible to spawn any creatures that cannot reproduce by themselves into Arks such as Titanoboa and Dung Beetle.
- If you listen carefully to the sounds it makes, you can hear it whisper "The chosen one... Homo Deus...".
- Make sure to quickly put all of your items in a dino's inventory after winning, the game tends to randomly delete items after the fight(Doesn't delete items in singleplayer, tested all bosses in PlayStation and PC, Need confirming for xbox).
|267.0||The Overseer endboss is added to the game, alongside its Attack Drone and Defense Unit minions and ascension|