|Este artículo es un esbozo. Puedes ayudar a completar el artículo .|
|Esta es una traducción en progreso.|
El contenido y el formato de esta página pueden variar durante las próximas horas o días.
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP.Sheep_Character_BP" 500 0 0 35
Variant Aberrant Ovis
cheat summon Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C
cheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Sheep/Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant.Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant'" 500 0 0 35
El Ovis (Ovis en la versión original del juego) es una de las criaturas disponibles en ARK: Survival Evolved
Since arriving on the Island, I have encountered dozens of fascinating creatures whose behavior has never been studied or documented...and also sheep. Granted, Ovis arcam is quite different from the modern domesticated sheep - and even from wild sheep species such as Ovis orientalis. The unique markings on its face give it a striking appearance, and the males' horns possess a unique shape that is unlike any other species in the Ovis genus. As one might expect, Ovis stands little chance against this Island's many predators. Like the Dodo, its continued survival in the face of these challenges is a mystery.
Some survivors have found herds of Ovis to be useful in farm life. Their wool can be repeatedly safely shorn with the proper tools, and cooked lamb chops are a popular dish among some tribes, as is their hyper-nutritious mutton. Every now and then, a survivor with a sense of humor will attempt to utilize Ovis as a mount, although the joke becomes significantly less funny once their slow Ovis is run-down by a pack of Raptors. One tribe has grown particularly attached to Ovis, perhaps uncomfortably so. I don't know the tribe's actual name, but I refer to them as "Sheep Lovers."
One of the many peaceful creatures on the Ark, Ovis will not attempt to attack in any way, much preferring to flee to safety. The Ovis otherwise ignore other creatures and players entirely. When attacking on foot, be cautious of placement. Ovis will clamber up steep rocks with ease and leave you without easy access.
The Ovis looks much like a modern-day domestic sheep, though slightly larger. The most prominent feature of Ovis is the horns of the males, which are highly ornate. There are six horns; two pointing straight, two spiralling like some breeds of rams and two small horns on the cheeks. All the horns have grooves in them.
Color Scheme and Regions
This section displays the Ovis's natural colors and regions. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Ovis. The colored squares shown underneath each region's description are the colors that the Ovis will randomly spawn with to provide an overall range of its natural color scheme. Hover your cursor over a color to display its name and ID.
This information can be used to alter the Ovis's regions by entering
cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> in the cheat console. For instance,
cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6 would color the Ovis's "body" magenta.
Objetos obtenidos tras cazarlo
Estadísticas base y crecimiento
Ten en cuenta, que las estadísticas podrán variar en ARK:Survival of the fittest, y en ARK:Mobile
|Atributos||Cantidad a nivel 1||Aumento por cada punto||Bonif. por domesticación|
|Daño cuerpo a cuerpo||52||+0.25||+1.7%||14%||17.6%|
|Velocidad de Movimiento||100%||N/A3||+1%|
1Los porcentajes se basan en el valor de la estadística al momento de ser domesticada (es decir, después de aplicarse la efectividad de tameo.)
2Aquí, se muestra el Daño base en bruto, en lugar de mediante porcentajes.
3Las criaturas salvajes no aumentarán su Velocidad de Movimiento al subir de nivel.
4La Inconsciencia aumenta con los niveles, pero no puede ser subida manualmente una vez ha sido domesticada.
- Para ver una comparación de todas las estadísticas de las criaturas, consulta Estadísticas de criatura base.
- Para una explicación de cómo se calcula la subida de nivel, comprueba los cálculos de estadísticas para criaturas.
|Tipo de movimiento||Velocidad base||Corriendo|
- Estas son las velocidades base con un 100 % de Velocidad de Movimiento
- Para una comparación de todas las velocidades de movimiento, consulta Velocidad base de criaturas
Aumento de estadísticas al subir nivel en estado salvaje
Escribe los valores de la criatura salvaje para revisar en que estadísticas sobresale más. Los valores marcados con verde en una criatura de alto nivel son muy buenos para la crianza/reproducción. Si ya has domesticado una criatura, puedes intentar recuperar la información que tenía cuando era salvaje con la siguiente herramienta: ARK Stats Extractor.
Nota: después de que la criatura sea domesticada, conseguirá algunas bonificaciones a sus estadísticas dependiendo de la efectividad del domesticado. Esto dificulta el obtener los niveles precisos de una criatura domesticada, por lo que esta calculadora te ayudará mucho, ya que está pensada para dinosaurios salvajes únicamente. Con ella, podrás tener una idea sobre la distribución de las estadísticas de una criatura.
En esta sección, podrás consultar cómo luchar contra un Ovis.
Ovis are harmless creatures that can be easily killed by any player. Hitting an Ovis with a Spear is enough to kill it easily. But some people prefer the killing method using the pike
Although they are a trivial kill, they can drop a large amount of mutton that is quite heavy, so it's usually best to pick them up with Argentavis and fly them home before killing them. Most players prefer to tame them, see below for more information.
Ovis can easily be killed with tamed dinos, or players.
The Ovis is most commonly found in areas with dangerous predators and/or extreme cold temperatures. The Ovis itself poses no threat.
In addition to its low health, it has low stamina, which means a tamed Ovis can't run away for long before running out of stamina.
The Ovis is a passive tame; all one has to do is walk up to it and feed it Sweet Vegetable Cake. While the Ovis itself presents no real threat, native predators such as Raptor, Carnotaurus, Sabertooth and Tyrannosaurus can provide a threat to both the player and the Ovis.
It is strongly advised to have a air-carrier such as Argentavis to transport Ovis from the place it is tamed to your home, or use a Cryopod. Navigating on foot or riding the Ovis will almost always send you in front of a local predator.
No hay resultados
Tenga en cuenta que los valores son para los casos óptimos, siempre llevar suministros adicionales!
Para obtener un valor más aproximado de los recursos necesarios, prueba Calculadoras externas de doma.
1 piece of cake is enough to tame an Ovis at any level.
Although the Ovis is passive tamed with Sweet Vegetable Cake, they are able to be fed with berries to top up their food both from their inventory or a feeding trough once tamed.
- Farm Animal
- Due to the Ovis's unique shearing mechanic attacking them with a pair of Scissors adds Wool to your inventory. As of v254.5, the Ovis generates Wool faster as its Food stat increases. It is not necessary to tame the Ovis in order to shear it; any Ovis can be sheared. (Level Food)
- Animal para escaladas
- El Ovis tiene la capacidad de escalar colinas muy empinadas, convirtiéndolo en una montura ideal cuando tengas que atravesar zonas montañosas (aunque no es mejor que un Pulmonoscorpio). Para usarlo como animal para escaladas, mejora su Salud y su Velocidad
- Food Source
- The Ovis drops Raw Mutton when slaughtered; a very efficient taming food for carnivores. Raw Mutton tames most carnivorous creatures approximately 1.5x faster than their preferred kibble in exchange for a slight decrease in taming effectiveness. It can also be cooked to make Cooked Lamb Chop; an extremely beneficial food. The amount of Raw Mutton increases with the Health stat.
- To efficiently slaughter an Ovis, wield a Pick and select Slaughter from the Ovis' radial menu. The Health of the Ovis greatly affects the amount of Raw Mutton received, a level 10 ovis gives around 10-25, while a level 300 could give over 1000. (Level Health)
- Hide Source
- The Ovis drops Hide when slaughtered, especially when using a Therizinosaur spec'd for Delicate, or a Chainsaw. Like Raw Mutton, the amount of Hide increases with the Health stat. (Level Health)
If a gestating ewe is on the ground when giving birth, the baby is often forced under the ground, making it impossible to reach. If she is on a ceiling, the baby often, but not always, falls through the ceiling. The best solution is to put the ewe facing uphill on a ramp or on a table, which tosses the baby into the air behind the ewe, and allows it to fall naturally onto the surface of whatever is under it.
The Ovis does not collect any resources by itself. However it can be sheared for Wool using Scissors which can allow survivors without access to Pelt to create Fur Armor and explore the snowy areas of the map, and killed for Raw Mutton, for food for taming and feeding carnivores, and cooking for feeding players.
Notas / Información adicional
Para más información sobre esta criatura en el mundo real, consulta el artículo de Wikipedia asociado
- Dino Dossier revealed on 12/26/2016.
- The sheep dossier was revealed in conjunction with the steam award for "best use of a farm animal". The developers stated that the sheep was going to be released with the next patch if ARK won the award. However, if ARK did not win, the sheep was going to be released regardless, just at a later date. The original post mentioning the ovis caused some backlash in the community, and the developers reworded it and tried to clarify their intentions.
- Interestingly, the dossier for Ovis features two different taxonomic names - one being Ovis Aries (the officially acknowledged name), and the other being Ovis Arcam (which translates to Sheep of the Ark). Perhaps this indicates another similar animal yet to be announced, or is a nod toward the sexual dimorphism displayed in the contrast between the ewe (female) and ram (male) in the dossier. Then again, similar errors have been made in dossiers before (such as the Dodo dossier).
- It is a good idea to tame the ovis whenever you see one in the wild, as they are very rare, and you can kill them later if you are in need of raw mutton.
- Ovis do a tiny amount of torpor damage to creatures they hit while you ride them. Due to hitbox glitchyness, the Ovis attacks in a small AOE behind them even though their attack animation is a forward headbutt. This torpor attack is almost useless for any creature with more torpor or hostility than a Dodo due to the extremely low health of Ovis.
- While Ovis are generally non-hostile, wild male Ovis will occasionally attempt to run at the player and cause torpor. It is unknown exactly what causes this, but it has been observed when they are boxed in or cornered.
- Although Ovis is described as having a "stupid" temperament, real sheep are known to be quite intelligent.
- Real sheep are social animals that live in herds, however Ark's Ovis doesn't have this behavior as they are incredibly rare and spawn in groups of 1-3 usually.
|254.0||Ovis is added to the game|
|256.0||Now has a slaughter option to instantly kill a tamed Ovis with a melee weapon, such as a Sword|
|256.3||Servers with the bPvEDisableFriendlyFire=True setting will now allow the harvest of a slaughtered Ovis|
|259.0||Fixed issue where Ovis babies were falling through the floor|
|261.0||Female Ovis now retains its proper color in singleplayer|
|265.0||Baby Ovis should no longer fall through structures after being born|
|275.0 Aberration Expansion Release||Added Aberrant Ovis|