Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Raised Max Player Level to 64, providing 120 additional Engram Points
- Raised Max Tamed Dino Level Additions to 38
- Fix for Flyer Stamina (!)
- Fix for Gas Consumption Rate (30x improvement)
- Increased level cap to 70
- Armor durability rebalancing (~3x durability)
- Tripled the metal content of metal and rich-metal rocks
- Re-added a small chance to get metal from river-rocks. Thanks for the feedback everyone, it makes sense to provide an alternate less-intense progression path ;)
- Prevented tamed dinos from drowning so easily
- Changed autodestruct in PvE structures to 18 days, and made it so that rather than automatically demolishing itself, the structure then gives the option for anyone to demolish it via radial menu.
- Made Smithies and other containers automatically have the necessary engrams when new engrams are added, rather than having them be rebuilt
- Made it clear via description that the Food Preservation Bin requires Sparkpowder to preserve food, and that it can also create Beef Jerky.
- Added Option to disable Torpor screen flash (purple flash)
- Dino Knocked-Out state will now hold until the Dino's Torpor reaches 0%, previously they could exit earlier. However, their Torpor will decrease more quickly based on how much their maximum Torpor level is -- so that higher-level Dinos are naturally more difficult to keep knocked-out.
- Increased effectiveness of temperature insulation by 20%
- Bronto saddle can now be equipped properly :)
- Non-water Dinos will now attempt to swim to the surface and not drown :)
- Fixed armor insulation values & UI display (wasn't displaying hyperthermic insulation properly): cloth now adds positive hyperthermic insulation, all other armors currently add negative hyperthermic insulation but now scaled more appropriately. Swimwear coming to add more positive hyperthermic insulation!
- Fixed LOD's on dino gates and other assets
- Mid-size dinos (less than Rex, such as Stego etc) now properly fit thru the Dino Gate. For large-tier dinos you need still a Mega Gate, of course.
- Fixed crafting table requirements on a number of items, to now display their proper crafting table in the Engram UI (i.e. now it says that a Smithy is required to craft a Spinosaurus Saddle)
- Adjusted Spawn Rates: Piranhas more common on insland lakes/rivers (they were missing primarily), Carnos less common everywhere, Spinos less common everywhere
- Reduced Spino overland run & walk speeds by 25%
- Fixed a bad damage multiplier for explosives on Wood structures (like several times too strong :-P)