Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
|Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив эту статью с помощью на русский язык.|
Данной статье требуется перевод. Вы можете помочь, расширив данную статью с помощью на русский язык.
- Fixed a bug where you could get inaccurate taming effectiveness on some creatures.
- Fixed some exploits.
- Fixed some client and server crashes.
- Fixed some server stalls.
- Fixed Megalodon gestation time (once again matches Megaloceros)
- Fixed some placement issues with some trophies.
- Fixed a lot of level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Structures built on a Hoverskiff will forward damage to the skiff (does not forward damage from Wild creatures)
- Fixed some Desync reports.
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Note would not unlock when using different characters on the same account.
- Fixed some cases on Genesis: Part 1 where the Explorer Note would not unlock properly on the server.
- Exintction Explorer Note #21 has been moved so it is no longer in the mesh.
- Fixed a case where wild Snow Owls wouldn't be able to attack.
- HLNA opacity settings now affect her movement SFX.
- Fixed a bug where the Hoverskiff would not take off in Genesis: Part 1: Tokyo Skiff mission.
- Fixed a bug where some saddle engrams were missing from their respective crafting stations.
- You can no longer build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis: Part 2.
- Fixed some mesh exploits.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't craft TEK Replicator on Genesis: Part 1.
- Fixed a bug where TEK Stryder transmitter inventory was being wiped on server load.
- Fixed a bug where players could move Netted Creatures.
- Fixed some cases where the Noglin could attach in cases it shouldn't, and some cases where after a Noglin has attached it would be in a broken state.
- Fixed a bug on the Starwing Strike mission where your camera could get stuck using a gamepad.
- Noglins now respect no flyer rules (maps, volumes, and water volumes).
- 6x Structure Damage has been removed from vents on Genesis: Part 2.
- Fixed a case where players sometimes did not get their race creatures/canoe.
- Fixed a bug where some Genesis: Part 2 creatures were not able to hit level 500 on Official Servers.
- Fixed some shader/visual issues with SM4.