คุณสามารถช่วยแปลได้ โปรดติดต่อผู้ดูแลได้ที่: กระดานผู้ดูแล
Studio Wildcard is the development company behind the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Studio Wildcard is a Seattle-based company that was founded in 2014 by Jesse Rapczak, who previously was a Technical Art Director at Microsoft Game Studios, and Jeremy Stieglitz, who was previously the creator of Dungeon Defenders.
- Jeremy Stieglitz, aka Drake, (@jeremystieglitz), Co-Founder, Lead Designer, Lead Programmer, and Co-Creative Director.
- Jesse Rapczak, (@arkjesse), Co-Founder, Art Director, Technical Art Director and Co-Creative Director.
- Doug Kennedy, Co-Founder, CEO.
- Damien Bull, (@damien_bull), Environment Director and Lead Level Designer.
- Gabriel Robbins, (@gabrielWildcard), Senior Level Designer.
- Waylon Winn, (@WaylonWinn), Lead 3D Artist and Technical Artist.
- Navin Supphapholsiri, aka The Right Foot, (@nayvihn), Senior Producer on ARK & ATLAS.
- Jatheish Karunakaran, (@Jatheish), Product Manager on ARK & Community Lead on ATLAS.
- Cedric Burkes, (@ComplexMinded), Primitive+ Creator, Sponsored Mod Program Director and Lead Community Manager,
- Ben Burkart, (@evilmrfrank), The Center Creator and Senior Level Designer
- Chris Gardner, (@CudaCores), Web & Video Production Lead on ARK & ATLAS.
- Adam Graham, (@thelilpanda), Live Ops and Server Administrator.
- Zane Ard, (@WC_Zane), QA Lead.
- Rob, (@WC_Stark), Technical Designer and Co-QA Lead.
- Craig Brown, (@CraigBCBrown), Senior Technical and Gameplay Designer.
- Eli, (@WC_Eli), Forum Manager.
- Joshua Hines, (@ZenRowe), Technical Designer and Mod Community Manager.
- David Miller, aka Dave, (@ExcitedKangaroo), Ragnarok Creator and Senior Technical Level Designer.
- Jackson Lawrence, (@JacksonLawr3nce), Ragnarok Creator and Level Designer.
- Skittle, (@Skittlis), QA Team.
- eco, (@ecoModsGames), QA Team.
- Joslynn Gabel, (@IsoldeGaming), Crystal Isles Creator and Level Designer.
- Dollie, (@NotDollie), Live Operations on ARK & Community Manager on ATLAS.
- Susan Claire Stieglitz, (@SusanCStieglitz), Co-Founder and Business Manager.
- Joshua Mosman, Head of Customer Service & Lead Game Moderator.
- William Tate, (@WillTate91), 3D Environment Artist.
- Jason Zhao, aka The Left Foot, (@KageRamen), Technical Artist and VFX Artist.
- Jennifer Stuber, (@bubblywums), Community Manager and QA Analyst.
- Chris Willoughby, (@arkchrisw/@chris_killabi), Lead Programmer.
- Kayd Hendricks, aka The Right Hand, (@KaydHendricks), Senior Technical and Gameplay Designer.
2015 (The Island. Pteranodons can be seen in the background).
June 2017 (Original Island. Rex is seen on the background).
December 2017 (Aberration. Reaper and Rock Drake are seen on the background).
December 2018 (Extinction and ATLAS. King Titan and the Kraken from ATLAS can be seen in the background).
January 2020 (ARKs and a ship from ATLAS can be seen in the background).
January 2021 (the landscape from ARK 2 teaser trailer can be seen in the background)