Unversioned Hotfix: Fixed incorrect TheCenter dedicated server content. If you are hosting a dedicated server of TheCenter and people are having trouble connecting, please make sure you have this update. Thank you!
- 'ARK's Awesome Anniversary' 1-week Event: Get Ready to Make some Birthday Wishes for Limited Run Items!
- New Creature: Diplodocus!
- New Creature: Leech!
- New Structure: Training Dummy. You can attack this dummy without fear of destroying it, and it will display floating Damage Per Second values so you can see how strong your Dino Army really is.
- New Mechanic: Permanent Diseases & Cures (Player-Contagious Swamp Fever!!!!)
- Tribe Groups Phase 2: Support for Limited Non-Admin Invites & Promotions/Demotions per Group! Also "Prevent Dino Unclaiming" checkbox, and other new per-Rank options.
- Dragon Arena
- Added option for PvE Servers to disable building around critical resource node regions
- Added server option to override per-Item Crafting costs
- Added server option to override the loot tables for each kind of supply crate
- Added server option to limit number of members in Tribes. Default: no limit.
- Added 'Follow Range' ( Low/Medium/Far) Setting Per Tamed Dino
- Multi-Seat Saddles (Galli, Diplodocus, etc) Dinos now have an option to Enable Public Seating. Dino Taxi service, ahoy!!!
- Servers can now optionally enable an "offline raiding prevention" mode which will make Dinos/Structures invincible if no owner is logged-in (indicated via the head whether the owner player/tribe is logged-in or not). Recommend that server owners utilize this with care, as it may have undesired side effects in a competitive environment. (e.g.: ?PreventOfflinePvP=true?PreventOfflinePvPInterval=60.0?PvPDinoDecay=true?PvPStructureDecay=true)
- Added Alpha Mosasaurus (contains lots of Black Pearls)
- Alpha creatures XP reduced by 45%
- Auto-Turrets can no longer be built on Quetz/Sauro/Mosa/Plesi/Paracer platforms (Plant turrets can't be grown on them). Any existing turrets on such platforms will no longer fire. This is a server option of "?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true". Otherwise they're now only allowed on Rafts and non-moving Bases.
- Plant Turrets now consume Fertilizer per shot, and also will not shoot if no water is in the crop plot.
- Approximate +100% increase to Sauropod and Paraceratherium respective Weight stats.
- Breeding Mechanics Phase 2: Interactive Baby Raising
- Optional RPG Stat Mode: Displays Floating In-World Damage Numbers for all Player-Related Damage Events.
- Fixed issue where Quetz platform could create floating structures
New Server Commands/Options for ARK v242
Use this to enable the offline raiding prevention option.
That would be a 15 min wait before a tribe/players dinos/structures become invulnerable/inactive after they log off. (if Tribe, requires ALL Tribe members logged off!)
Use this to enable RPG-style popup text stat mode.
Use this to disable the Dino Imprinting-Player Stat Bonus, if you don't like it (where whomever specifically imprinted on the Dino, and Raised it to have an Imprinting Quality, gets extra Damage/Resistance buff)
Use this if you want ANYONE to be able to "take care" of a Baby Dino (cuddle etc), not just whomever Imprinted on it.
Use this if you want Auto-Turrets to be buildable/working on those Dino saddle platforms ;)
Use this to completely disable building in specific resource-rich areas, in particular setup on TheIsland around the major mountains.
Config Game.ini values
MaxNumberOfPlayersInTribe=0;//set this to a number > 0 to act as a limit. 1 Player Tribes effectively disables Tribes ;)
BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=1.0;//How much of an effect on stats the Imprinting Quality has. Set it to 0 to effectively disable the system.
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=1.0;//How often Babies wanna cuddle. More often means you'll need to cuddle with them more frequently to gain Imprinting Quality.
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=1.0; //A multiplier on how long after delaying cuddling with the Baby before Imprinting Quality starts to decrease.
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=1.0;//A multiplier on how fast Imprinting Qualtiy decreases after the grace period if you haven't yet cuddled with the Baby.
//That's an example of how to make the Hatchet require 1 thatch and 2 stone arrows to craft. And to make the torch require 3 raw meat and 2 cooked meat to craft (because ya know, Meat Torches are the best torches!)
(SupplyCrateClassString="SupplyCrate_Level03_C",MinItemSets=1,MaxItemSets=1,NumItemSetsPower=1.0,bSetsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemSets=((MinNumItems=2,MaxNumItems=2,NumItemsPower=1.0,SetWeight=1.0,bItemsRandomWithoutReplacement=true,ItemEntries=((EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Stone_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0),(EntryWeight=1.0,ItemClassStrings=("PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C"),ItemsWeights=(1.0),MinQuantity=10.0,MaxQuantity=10.0,MinQuality=1.0,MaxQuality=1.0,bForceBlueprint=false,ChanceToBeBlueprintOverride=0.0))))) //That's an example of how to completely override the items contained in the regular Level 3 supply crate, to contain just some stone and thatch for example.
All of the Item class strings and Supply Crate names can, of course, be found in the ARK Dev Kit!